Thursday, January 03, 2013

Nu Museum Part 1

Photobucket

I thought it would be interesting to do a comparison build of the nu gundam from the first 1/100 kit design against the newer Ver Ka, a span of 24 years.

Thanks to squee for getting me a built MG 1.0


1988 and Ver Ka weapons done!

Photobucket Photobucket
I'll have to compare with the MG 1.0, but I think the old 1988's head might be little bit more proportioned because its shoulders are larger.  It's head is still a bit oversized I think.
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket PhotobucketPhotobucket

Hmmah you know looking at the MG Nu 1.0, it doesn't look like the head is actually oversized.  In fact, it seems the shoulders are undersized on the 1.0, since they are approximately the same size as the Ver. Ka, despite the Ver. Ka's chest, legs, arms, feet, etc. being a tad bit smaller.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

No comments: