Friday, November 11, 2005

Today!

I awoke this morning to the sound of Jazz music from the radio. I didn't turn the alarm clock off last night. That was around 5 am this morning. So, I went back to bed and woke up for real at 7:54. After eating and doing some floor sweeping I watched a little FMP on Anime Network before settling in to do some college app work.

I looked up around 10 mins ago to see a nice overcast. The shades of grey surrounding the sky and the trees gave me a an unsettling feeling of rain, but like other California days, there probably won't be any rain.

I hope I have some work to do at the hospital later today, but all the same, I could use the down time to study some Japanese.

Thankfully SAT and the other tests are done. Hopefully I'll get the Shenlong completed page done later tonight.

No comments: