Saturday, February 12, 2011

New York Toy Fair Part 0

Hello all this is going to be the first in a small series of posts about New York Toy Fair.

This was my first trip in business class; a fairly nice experience. Shorter line for security during the peek morning hours, access to Unitied's lounge which has odourves and free wifi, and of course business class seating. The below photo shows what a ridiculous amount of space is given to you if you get the exit aisle. Yes I do think another pair of seats could have been added, but then I wouldn't have room to leisurely leave my junk on the ground.

Photobucket

Food consisted of a "green salad with choice of a balsalmic vinagarette or creamy garlic dressing" and "smoked salmon with capers rolled over asparagus on a bed of cucumber." Unfortunately I didn't have my camera out for the appetizers. I did however have it out for the Chicken, which I at this point cannot remember its name or description. T'wass good....and it was followed by dessert and coffee/tea. My boss had a stir fried shrimp with egg fried rice.





Upon checking into the hotel that night I couldn't help but think I was back in college.


Saturday comes the daunting task of setting up for the show. Will post some more soon!

No comments: