Sunday, January 22, 2006

Finals

Let's see

Monday
Math

Tuesday
Stats
Bio

Wednesday
Japanese
English

Thursday
Economics


My B in Stats is fairly weak, not fairly strong. If I do poorly on the final, I may possibly get a C+. That would not bode well, especially if colleges start to have second thoughts about me. To top it off, I have Biology the period afterwards! W00t. It is a good thing the other days will not be so hard.

Sawaya=awesome.
I'm getting a B for doing nothing. Absolutely nothing! And our Final is a mandatory extra credit test. HAAHHAHAHAHAAAA! I laught at everyone out there!

Speaking of which, he did assign us a story, called Madame Bovary. It is a fairly interesting read so far. I am staring at page 50, wondering what time will be optimal to go to sleep.

Let's hope I get an A tomorrow.

No comments: