Tuesday, January 17, 2006

School Status

As finals week draws near, I have come to the conclusion that I shall receive "B" grades plus the guaranteed "A" for Japanese. Ah, Japanese. Thank god I'm taking that class. It seems ironic that the class I barely do anything in is the one that will get the highest grade. Good grief! Unfortunately for my other classes, it seems to be the case that no matter how hard I study, I cannot get any tangible results. Oh well, hopefully the colleges won't consider it that much. I may smack myself silly if I'm rejected because of a stupid thing like that.

On another note, Providence has been shelved. I can work on it another time, but there are more pressing matters of concern. I've been trying out some arm modifications for the Deathscythe Hell, but errr school is getting in the way. I'm still trying to create a workable torso joint, but it isn't likely to come into fruition any time soon.

No comments: