Thursday, January 08, 2009

Buster Rifles 2, Neck

The neck is SCRAWNY.

Photobucket




So I'll just add a few more layers after determining the height roughly with a pin. Then, just add some credit card plastic to extend the height.

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket




After some putty, Voila!


Photobucket

The little holsters for the guns on the side are really loose. They pop out quite easily, so I'm going to make them a bit more secure by inserting a pin in the hole. And there happens to be a convenient depression inside the holster for the pin to go in.

PhotobucketPhotobucket

So I drilled a hole using my pin vise, and then proceeded to use staples as my "pin."

Photobucket

To figure out where the pin would fit on the gun, I coated the end of the pin with some vaseline after inserting it in the holster. I then placed the gun in there. Where the vaseline appeared is where I would drill the other hole.

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket


Ah, and you can see the preview for the arm joint modification =D

4 comments:

otaku gunpla said...

harlo....blog hoping by....nice skill and collection u have there...nice to meet u too...have a nice day

Derringer said...

Yo!

Ryu's Blog said...

Howdy Derriger!!

Extremely informative blog!! I really liked the info on the mod for the neck.


Cheers!!!

otaku gunpla said...

yo man.....blog updating ady....feel free to drop by....leave some comment or ideal for my BAKUC project